How the illuminati & Nigeraian Scammers are using the new snapchat filter?

In case you no know, the raining mobile app called Snapchat don bring out a new filter wen go make man become woman and woman into men.


De technology na advance and you fit make video and not just picture with it. They want to dey make men know how dey look if dey be woman and all the men wen try am, comort are very beautiful women. Dis na endtime tactics to make men con dey lyk to be woman. Waiten dem dey call transgender or drag-queen for oyinbo land. 





Many pipu don already start to dey test the filter as laughing matter, na just play and em funny die. E no go long before the men go start to dey wear womens cloth because Snapchat done alredy show dem say dey beautiful. E no go long before girls too go start to dey wear men cloth because of dis filter. Tufiakwa.


Yahoo boyz done already start to dey test this feature because dating scam sure pass all oda format for 419. That means say, if you fit find oyinbo wai dey look for love, you go quick make money pass all those Sani Abacha loot format.


Aproko Report tok to one yahoo yahoo, and him say; “I don already start to dey use the filter save foto because I know way in about one month time, dem go put retriction for the filter as too many pipu for done use am take catch mugus”





Comments


  1. WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI,; the Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money Rewards once they join in order to upgrade their lifestyle.; interested viewers should contact us; on..(ymcmbworldmoney@gmail.com)or call Mr Andrew fore more info..+2349035553397

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO
    viewer I'm here to share my testimony on how I finally joined the Illuminati neighborhood and became RICH, FAMOUS AND POWERFUL, I tried my best to become a member of the ward, but was scammed several times, before finally meeting with a testimonial. on the net so I contacted the agent, I was so scared that he would ask me for a lot of money before I could join the hood, but to my greatest surprise he only asked me to buy the items I made and today I am very happy to tell the world that I am rich and I have been able to build many businesses with all this I am having the sum of $ 20 million dollars in my personal account and I am also known throughout the world with the business that the Illuminati gave me and I also have the power to do what I want ... I know many people may be in my lane also looking for help here is your official email: ILLUMINATIBROTHERHOOD5555@GMAIL.COM Whatsapp +3197005033695

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO
    viewer I'm here to share my testimony on how I finally joined the Illuminati neighborhood and became RICH, FAMOUS AND POWERFUL, I tried my best to become a member of the ward, but was scammed several times, before finally meeting with a testimonial. on the net so I contacted the agent, I was so scared that he would ask me for a lot of money before I could join the hood, but to my greatest surprise he only asked me to buy the items I made and today I am very happy to tell the world that I am rich and I have been able to build many businesses with all this I am having the sum of $ 20 million dollars in my personal account and I am also known throughout the world with the business that the Illuminati gave me and I also have the power to do what I want ... I know many people may be in my lane also looking for help here is your official email: ILLUMINATIBROTHERHOOD5555@GMAIL.COM Whatsapp +3197005033695

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Na aproko mata be this so make una no over reason am. I wan make una know say; I no fit agree with everytin way people go comment, but that no mean say I no go post am.